Welcome To Mt. Holly Springs
Our town is more than meets the eye by car, as you move from Carlisle, Boiling Springs, or Gettysburg and back. We offer a nice selection of affordable restaurants, ample opportunities in the borough or nearby to hike, stroll, or play, a beautiful and nationally recognized library, and a historic and renovated inn for overnight stays.
Important Info & Current Events
We Are Certified!
The Borough went through the Pennsylvania Municipal League and is now a certified sustainable silver community. Click here to read more.
Other important resident information:
- Our Ordinances are now online. Click to view.
- Cumberland County Hazardous Waste Disposal
- FEMA Flood Maps (revised Feb. 2020) are located under Events and Notices.
- 48th Annual Holly Festival Day-Sept, 21, 2024MHS Festival Reg 2024
- Hometown Hero Banner Program
- Park Bench Application link: Park Bench Application
- Pavilion Guidelines:GUIDELINES AND RULES FOR TRINE PARK.doc
- Peddler Permit 2023: peddlers permit
- Attention Homeowners: Link to great resources available for homeowners!https://cchra.com/homeownership-programs/
- MHS Act 44 Disclosure Form610588 Mt Holly Springs Borough Act 44 2023 FINAL
- 2023 Holiday Decorating Contest Registration Form Park and Rec Holiday Decorating Contest
- Resolution 2023-01 Adapted August 14, 2023 MHS Ordinance 2023-01
ATTENTION RESIDENTS : MET ED POWER OUTAGE SCHEDULED
Park & Rec Annual Holiday Decorating Contest
Forms are also available at: Amelia Given Library, Nelson's Barber Shop, Holly Pharmacy, Delene Beauty Shop, and the Boro Office Lobby (200 Harman Street)
All registration forms must be received in the Boro Office BEFORE Friday December 15th 3:30 pm
Santa House Schedule
Santa Arrives on Fire Truck
Storytime with Santa and Community Caroling
Breakfast with Santa
To make a breakfast reservation go to
Community Christmas Caroling
MHS Community Events
Water Authority--(Dec 14th 5:00pm)
Meeting has been CANCELLED
Planning Commission- Dec 20th 7:00 pm
Committee-- Dec 28th 5:00 pm
2nd Edition MHS Sesquicentennial Booklet
Learn more about Mt Holly's Heroes
Just click on Resident Information and scroll down to Hometown Heroes.
Click on their name (in red) and read about their individual stories.
Hometown Heroes Banner Program
The Borough will no longer accept banner applications for this year (2023). We will once again accept applications starting January 1, 2024 until April 30, 2024. We will post details on the website in December.