Join the mayor, council, and borough manager for all advertised Borough Council meetings. These meetings are held at the Borough Office at 200 Harman Street.
Council meets every second Monday of the month, at 7:00 p.m.
Committees meet on the last Thursday of the month, at 6:30 p.m.
On this page you'll find:
Elected Officials and Committees: The mayor and members of the council are elected every four years, with staggered terms.
Meeting Dates: Dates are advertised annually in the local paper and listed on below.
Meeting Minutes: View current year minutes below.
Meet Your Elected Officials
Dr. Brian Robertson
Dates & Minutes
- October 11, 2021 minutes.pdf (64.01 Kb)
- November 8, 2021 Council Minutes.pdf (61.13 Kb)
- May 10, 2021.pdf (64.73 Kb)
- March 8, 2021 council .pdf (72.63 Kb)
- June 14.pdf (63.65 Kb)
- July 12, 2021.pdf (64.09 Kb)
- January 11.pdf (67.14 Kb)
- Feb. 8 21 meeting minutes.pdf (67.05 Kb)
- Council meeting September 13, 2021.pdf (66.85 Kb)
- Council December 13 2021 minutes.pdf (61.38 Kb)
- August 9, 2021.pdf (64.81 Kb)
- April 12, 2021.pdf (66.34 Kb)
- January 3, 2022- Reorg minutes.pdf (42.73 Kb)
- Council September 12, 2022.pdf (69.5 Kb)
- Council October 10 2022.pdf (73.72 Kb)
- Council November 14 2022.pdf (69.93 Kb)
- Council May 9, 2022 minutes.pdf (60.66 Kb)
- Council March 14 2022 minutes.pdf (65.48 Kb)
- Council June 13, 2022 minutes.pdf (70.57 Kb)
- Council July 11, 2022 minutes.pdf (68.55 Kb)
- Council February 14 2022 minutes.pdf (61 Kb)
- Council December 12, 2022 minutes.pdf (64.73 Kb)
- Council August 8, 2022.docx.pdf (70.11 Kb)
- Council April 11, 2022 minutes.pdf (67.97 Kb)
Dates & Minutes
Dates & Minutes
You can email the Borough Secretary in advance of the monthly Council meeting, or simply attend the Council meeting and sign up to speak before the 7:00 p.m. start time. You’ll be asked to give your full name and address. To have your remarks put into the minutes in their entirety, email them to the Borough Secretary in advance, or hand a copy to the Secretary at the meeting. Also, new with Resolution 2018-08, the public may ask to be recognized to speak on any matter “of Borough business that will be or may be the subject of deliberation or official action at the open meeting.”
Yes! All meetings advertised are open to the public — this includes Borough Council meetings and all committee meetings. See a complete list of meeting times on this page and any of the other Board and Commissions pages on this site.
We welcome your participation in Borough committees! Simply attend the committee you wish to join and present your request to the committee. If there are openings for your skill set, the committee liaison will petition the Borough Council on your behalf, and Council will vote to appoint you.
We encourage you to attend Council meetings on the second Monday of each month. You may also attend Council workshops on the fourth Thursday of each month, where items are often discussed before being brought for a vote at the next Council meeting.
However, knowing that not everyone can attend every meeting, we post minutes for each Council meeting on this site. The minutes of January’s meeting, for example, are drafted, reviewed by Council, then approved at the February meeting before being posted.