Forms & Fees
Borough forms help make sure activities covered by our ordinances are adhered to. Fees help pay for the administrative and other costs associated with keeping our Borough safe and well-maintained.
Download, complete, and submit any of the following forms to the Borough Office for review and approval. If you are unable to drop off forms during normal business hours (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), please make arrangements with Borough Secretary at (717) 486-7613.
- group activity digital secured.pdf (160.98 Kb)
- curb and sidewalk digital.pdf (208.96 Kb)
- Surface Opening App-.pdf (14.67 Kb)
- RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR DOG PARK USAGE.pdf (309.63 Kb)
- Property Owner Date of Report (1).pdf (53.74 Kb)
- GUIDELINES AND RULES FOR TRINE PARK.docx.pdf (73.55 Kb)
- DRIVEWAY PERMIT.pdf (66 Kb)
- Burn Permit secure (1).pdf (175.68 Kb)
- Building Permit~.pdf (173.48 Kb)
- AN APPLICATION FOR A ZONING HEARING.pdf (196.02 Kb)
- 2023 Council Meeting Dates.pdf (7.97 Kb)
- 2023 Committe Meeting Dates.pdf (12.22 Kb)