Parks and Recreation
The Parks and Recreation Committee (Parks and Rec) meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. This group’s role is to improve existing recreational space, organize outdoor events in the Borough, and support projects for increasing green space and recreational activity. Can’t make the meeting? Catch up with meeting minutes.
We're All About
Your Parks and Recreation committee is dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the parks and recreational areas in the Borough and promoting outdoor events.
Those wishing to purchase a park bench please click the button below. A park bench is a great way to honor someone special. If you have any questions please contact the Borough office.
The Parks & Recreation Board meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
- pnr March 2022.pdf (70.53 Kb)
- park and rec april22.pdf (72.19 Kb)
- ParkRec June 2022.pdf (93.37 Kb)
- Park and rec oct^J2022.pdf (72.94 Kb)
- Park and Rec May 22.pdf (72.4 Kb)
- MT park and rec Aug 2022.pdf (76.64 Kb)
- MT p&R feb 2022.pdf (145.17 Kb)
- MT holly park and rec Sept 2022.pdf (103.39 Kb)
- MT holly park & rec july22.pdf (79.77 Kb)
- 2022.pdf (72.07 Kb)
Keep up to date on the goings-on from each Parks and Rec meeting by reviewing minutes here:
- Parks & Rec June 2019 meeting minutes.pdf (120.67 Kb)
- Parks & Rec July 2019 meeting minutes .pdf (122.9 Kb)
- Parks & Rec August 2019 meeting minutes .pdf (117.67 Kb)
- Parks Rec September 2019 meeting minutes_.pdf (112.24 Kb)
- Parks Rec November 2019 meeting minutes.pdf (114.4 Kb)
- Parks Rec December 2019 meeting minutes_.pdf (114.76 Kb)
- Park and Rec minutes mar 2019.pdf (117.39 Kb)
- P+R Minutes May 22, 2019.pdf (807.93 Kb)
- P&R- 4-16-19.pdf (532.16 Kb)
- P&R 2-19-19.pdf (782.94 Kb)
- Parks Rec minutes August 2018.pdf (150.87 Kb)
- Parks Rec Sept 2018 meeting minutes.pdf (144.22 Kb)
- Parks Rec Oct 2018 meeting.pdf (140.2 Kb)
- Parks Rec November 2018 minutes_.pdf (144.73 Kb)
- Parks Rec June 2018 Meeting Minutes.pdf (163.81 Kb)
- Parks Rec July 2018 Meeting Minutes.pdf (122.61 Kb)
- Parks Rec Feb 2018 meeting minutes.pdf (160.7 Kb)
- March Minutes.pdf (155.87 Kb)
- January Minutes.pdf (192.06 Kb)
- April Minutes.pdf (171.67 Kb)
Parks & Recreation
In 2017, we enhanced Butler Park with landscaping and a crushed stone trail (shown right) using a County 50/50 match grant, a generous in-kind donation from Pennsy Supply, and Borough and volunteer labor. This three-phase project began in 2016 and included drainage work and a partial trail along Chapel Avenue, a gazebo at the #1 Fire Company (shown bottom left), and a parking lot extension behind the municipal building with a pavilion.